HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wangdoodle signing up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bomaster
Admin

PostSubject: Wangdoodle signing up   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:32 pm

hi guys joined today so i thought i would pop by the forum and have a look see. i lil bit about me, i mainly play competitive team fortress 2 for the Hampshire heavies but recently dropped out due to too much stress trying to manage the team. so im looking for something a little more relaxing but still slightly competitive. im 24 from san diego but moved to london when i was a kid, i got a 2yr old daughter and im a carpenter.

back to requiem, i started playing just after release and played alot with the exodus guild then got bored of the whole thing and had a break for a year. so now im back with a lvl 59.5 protector, lvl53 defiler, lvl40 warrior, lvl30 templar. i would love to be part of regular ruinhorn and biskra raids at some point but i see i have some hot competition for guild tank. i have some very nice kit i need to get rid off and replace soon so if there are any lvl 40 defenders here ill have a full set of reinforced ampillo gordium s1 for you also ruinhorn's twisted word and shield. so ill be looking for replacements for all of that asap (hence the need to run ruinhorn as much as possible)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thehh.co.uk
Queenstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wangdoodle signing up   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:16 am

Woah! really nice Smile

Im the "Master,Leader" of the guild and i can see that your really going to be a future tank =P
And don't worry about the others just go for it !

Btw ingame im: Queenstar "61", Odenos "58", Stealthmissstar "63", Shotingstar "64", QueenShadow "16" ^.^ got many alts <.< and if the places in the guild runs out i'll kick some of mine =P

Oh Btw

WELCOME! AND I HOPE YOU WILL FIND IT CHILLY HERE XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heavenandhell.heavenforum.com
BathoryLord

PostSubject: Re: Wangdoodle signing up   Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:11 am

Welcome! Never enough tanks in a guild, glad to have you around here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wangdoodle signing up   

Back to top Go down