Heaven and Hell are Guild in the game Requiem Momento Mori

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not sure if this goes here but here i go.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yoshious

PostSubject: Not sure if this goes here but here i go.   Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:07 pm

hello, I am the newest registry here in these forums, I was sent here by "Bragollach" i spoke with him from the requiem forums. He's a nice guy "so far" lol nah im sure hes always a good guy/girl.... im not sure yet lol. any how, I played this game about a year ago and got a char to lev 40 and one to 25-35 cant remember? any how but then things went downhill and well needless to say, my comp crashed and i ended up loosing it. Any how i am going to try and re-DL the game on this new to me but old inspiron 1200 crappy computer i have lol, but as far as i know im under the min reqs. but if it works and i start playing i would love to join the guild but i am probly going to restart so i can get the hang of the game again. I am going to probly go shamen or tempest (looking more tword tempest) when i start. but any how id love to join, not sure how much of a raider/dungeoner i will be right off the bat, due to computer and most likly huge lag, but when i can i will, also even if the game dont work on this one. iim looking into upgrading the computer to a new one soon so hopfully within a month or 3 lol i will have one. I look forword to all the comments on here i will get. i am in mst time zone i think if i remember right it is gmt -7? any how im also not sure if everyone does it or not but my real name will stay UNKNOWN lol till some one tells me if there letting that out of the bag or if it is staying IGN only in this guild. thanks and cant wait to meet everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bomaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this goes here but here i go.   Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:46 pm

glad to have another member of the guild, be sure to read the guild rules and dont hesitate to ask us and questions. ill have a lookout for some good starter gear adn leave it in the bank for you dude
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thehh.co.uk
yoshious

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this goes here but here i go.   Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:26 pm

lol thanks and also tho as i said, i might not be playing any time soon, its still DLING and stupid torrent keeps loosing the seeds lol, but its still doing better then the site download, that one kept freezing at 2%, atleast this one has made it to 36. and even after the dl tho i think im under the min req for the game so hopfully it isnt to laggy or even works. if not im screwed intill i get a new comp Crying or Very sad so cross your ears (yes i said ears) to hope i can play lol. and now seeings i have read other posts on here im wondering if i should go radiant =/ seems like you all could use it but i might wait intill later down the road for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queenstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this goes here but here i go.   Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:05 am

we all need a radiant Razz and hopefully when ur 50 we are all like 70~~~ish xD so we can just have u along and u'l get loads of exp "i guess" from JS Smile JS= Jacobs Shire 70+ place
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heavenandhell.heavenforum.com
yoshious

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this goes here but here i go.   Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:36 am

Right and you had a typo! yay! i wont get flamed for bad typing here! lol, just got flamed on requiems forums for bad punctuations. any how i just woke up the game is at 71% so hopfully will be done DLING later this afternoon/night. i hope it works and if so, i guess ill go radiant so i can help everyone out with a healer. =) but when playing i will most likly need some help and tips on how to be a good healer, now should i follow the hybrid build or the full support build? i dont wanna be completly useless to the team and to myself while playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queenstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this goes here but here i go.   Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:06 am

np i will try to get u in for alot of raids Razz and grinding partys Smile
Back to top Go down
yoshious

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this goes here but here i go.   Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:13 am

should i go hyrbid or support?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queenstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this goes here but here i go.   Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:32 am

i would go for support Very Happy /healing max Razz
Back to top Go down
yoshious

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this goes here but here i go.   Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:38 am

k, i will do so as long as i can play, lol and i found a awesome deal on tigerdirect.com its a refirbished gateway 4g ram and 320g HD with some "hyperMemory" as well its like 400$ so hopfuly when taxes come back ill grab it. figure it will run requiem with no problem its also got ATI Radeon HD 3200 graghics. so it should do me just fine =) well it will be my girlfriends but we will share it till we can save up more for a second one. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queenstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this goes here but here i go.   Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:41 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this goes here but here i go.   

Back to top Go down

Not sure if this goes here but here i go.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heaven and Hell :: General Discussion :: Discussion-
Jump to: