Heaven and Hell are Guild in the game Requiem Momento Mori

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Still waiting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yoshious

PostSubject: Still waiting.   Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:49 pm

so its at 81% and its 1:43 pm lol, been dling all night rofl, my computer sucks so bad, but any how, hope it works when finished, im just being tortured because i wanna play so bad and get started, but its taking forever and still not sure it will work anyways, i mean i did test the computer and it is "under" the minimum requirements, so i might be screwed, but its torture due to i wanna play so bad lol. cant wait to atleast be able to grind RoL for some armor and stuff, btw, anyone know a website that gives item prices? i got wiki for monsters/pics of armor/weapons ect but i dont see any item prices, i know prices vary due to you can upgrade them, with xeons and stuff but is there a way to tell how to price something.? Also a little clarification please, on the guild bank? is this a place where we can sell items to the bank quick? so that its in there for people to use? or is it a place where you just "DONATE" to the bank armor weapons and money? just some information would be greatly appreciated. bounce Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queenstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Still waiting.   Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:55 pm

about the prices Razz i learn it u should to Very Happy after a while u will know what feels right and what does not Razz about the g bank.. u DONATE but u can also borrow stuff for the time u need to use that item so it's like lending a weapon in and u can take out a better one to use till u find a better one after that and u hand it back in again to the bank Razz Simple Smile tell me if you dont get it haha xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heavenandhell.heavenforum.com
yoshious

PostSubject: Re: Still waiting.   Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:01 pm

so basically you put in a item that is decent, and then it allows me to take one out, and after im through with it i can put it back in due to i have gotten a better one, and im sure that you would after i get a better one after that, put the old one of mine in for new comers to use as well. correct? break it down put one in, take one out get a new one better from drop, put the one i borowed back in intill i get a better one then put the one i got from drop in there (donate it) for others. unless in in some need of money?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queenstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Still waiting.   Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:07 pm

something like that Razz but ofc u have to pay a "fee" first that tells us the mods/me the leader that u are intrested and so on Razz just read the rules and the bank thing on the forum and u should get an idea on how we are thinking Razz
Back to top Go down
yoshious

PostSubject: Re: Still waiting.   Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:21 pm

k so DL is finally complete and installation did not take long. wooooo hoooooo. now waiting on patching will keep you all informed about how the game runs after i am done testin it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoshious

PostSubject: Re: Still waiting.   Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:21 pm

k so i ended up getting to 19% with the patch and got a error with something about a file, so i retried and before it would start i got error 06, then error 06 again then finally got a error 08. so i am going to say i got a corrupt DL. (that was the bittorent one) so now im trying to find a download that will work because at (Playrequiem.com) the client dont work for some reason i click on it and it says page cannot be displayed so, i dont know, im just having the crappiest time with getting this. will keep you all updated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoshious

PostSubject: Re: Still waiting.   Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:02 pm

ok getting very agitated due to i just found out that the errors and stuff could be due to the servers and stuff still being down and thats why the patch did not work when i was trying to patch after i got the instalation complete. so now i have to re download because i already deleted the setup and everything... so now i have to wait longer. and im just loosing patience specialy not knowing if this will work for sure. god i cant wait for a new computer!! Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queenstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Still waiting.   Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:28 am

:/
Back to top Go down
yoshious

PostSubject: Re: Still waiting.   Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:52 am

its at like 43% today, should be done by later tonight. Shocked all i can say is......im tired...lol Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queenstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Still waiting.   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:21 am

XD go to sleep then man Razz
Back to top Go down
yoshious

PostSubject: Re: Still waiting.   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:09 am

rofl, i just woke up im getting the sleep out of m eyes Razz
Back to top Go down