Heaven and Hell are Guild in the game Requiem Momento Mori

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

It Saddens me.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yoshious

PostSubject: It Saddens me.....   Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Crying or Very sad these forums are so empty Crying or Very sad we should do something about that Rolling Eyes as soon as i can play I will find some NEW GUILDIES to some join us. hopefully we can get these forums popin. get some good screenies up in here of some raids, some good drops caught on screenshots, man some awesome effects caught on screens from bosses attacking you or you attacking them. som good videos possibly. hey, even some threads of some good humor. but right now it seems like only person that talks is queen....and well right now and sense i have joined.....me. gotta get this active get more friends, im sure everyone wants to get this guild going and get on a move. Get some more raiders to come in, get some more people to become a part of this wonderful friendship/family. lol weird im writing this and am not even playing yet tho rofl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queenstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Saddens me.....   Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:23 pm

the most player are online ingame and not on the forums Razz anyway i have not seen wang and lancher for some time now :O find that strange o_O and lancherspride freaking 4 days offline!?!?!? something is wrong cuz that is a new record from him Very Happy
anyway i've notice a few are actually not playing that much these last few days Surprised maybe they have lots of rl probs to take care of i dunno
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heavenandhell.heavenforum.com
yoshious

PostSubject: Re: It Saddens me.....   Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:27 pm

well, i know on the requiem forums people are talking about DC issues since last nights patch. that might be part of the issue for some of them, but i dont know im new so i could not tell you, but all i was saying really was it would be nice to get some more active forum members lol, i know the game is more important then forums really, but i would like to atleast see some screenies come in. from raids/drops/dungeons/ect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queenstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Saddens me.....   Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:40 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
yoshious

PostSubject: Re: It Saddens me.....   Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:13 pm

lol, i just like seeings pics of good drops and stuff that are worth good cash rofl, dont ask me why but its what gets my rokz off lol! guess it just gives me more reason to play, see when i play a game like this i like to become very powerful and have a good lump of money tongue dont ask me why but thats where i find the fun. i am one that loves to go boss killing and stuff, not one for much grinding but i do it to get to be able to go to raids and stuff. so i hope i can get to soon =) lol even when i hit like 30-40 we can to RoL right? Laughing i love bossing and stuff so i think i will end up being a very useful member of H&H and i hope to become a very good healer. btw, who do i contact once im in game, so that i can be added to the guild? also i think what i will do is get on my older characters and put all the cash they got in the bank and stuff, and then delete them to start new. i know i had a few lant i could use and some xeons too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queenstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Saddens me.....   Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:35 am

rol is kinda kinky xD suck place Razz u can solo it at 40 Razz
Back to top Go down
yoshious

PostSubject: Re: It Saddens me.....   Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:13 am

can solo it at 40 as a RAD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queenstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Saddens me.....   Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:36 am

ya with good gear Razz
Back to top Go down
yoshious

PostSubject: Re: It Saddens me.....   Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:11 am

well the patch went through and i got to the log in screen but cant play Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad due to graghics card does not support what they need so it just tells me that the program will close and wont let me go past the log in screen. im going to try and download it later on the desktop in the other room, the graphics card on that one is lame but better then this one. o hopfully tomorrow i can play. also the desktop scored a little better on the test when i checked to see if it would run the game. it was directly on the minimum req line and this laptop was under the line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queenstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Saddens me.....   Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:52 am

hope it will work then Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Saddens me.....   

Back to top Go down

It Saddens me.....