HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Burned out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luneris
Admin

PostSubject: Burned out   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:05 am

I couldnt log lately coz had a lot things to do, also changed computer so had to set up everything from beginning.
Anyway im kinda "burned out" in this game, before i had some purposes lvl up(4 chars 65+!), kill som1(over 10k kills Cool), talk or do something else. Now only raids and pvp left.

I dont like to raid too much but i love pvp tho doing same and same all over again its getting boring after some time. If u dont have luck to join into some creazy team and have really good fight u getting tired. Anyway i also noticed bad programming of this game, with not too fast HDD u will always lag, its should use more RAM and it could be much better, so after changing computer game dont go faster, maybe a little...

If there would be big open pvp (maybe i should choose PK server but starting everything again... bleh) i could have more willing to play. GvG need team and "decent" guild to fight with to have fun.

I dont know if ill play more this game, maybe sometimes. If u want kick my chars do so but i would like to keep my Luneris in guild till u run out of free space, maybe ill log and kick something with u? Wink

I hope u will deal with current activity problem and grow into big and strong guild! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BathoryLord

PostSubject: Re: Burned out   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:29 am

Godspeed Lune, think I understand you, hope to see you from time to time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queenstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burned out   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:36 pm

ya i understand you to Razz well hope to see you log on sometime or atlest write here at the forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heavenandhell.heavenforum.com
Bomaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burned out   Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:02 pm

awe, shame dude. if your not having fun then whats the point i guess. good luck in anything else you choose to do m8
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thehh.co.uk
Luneris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burned out   Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 am

I logged yesterday and did some FoC and its still fun Wink
I dont leave u yet Razz i just wont be more active than i was lately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burned out   

Back to top Go down

Burned out
Page 1 of 1