Heaven and Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heaven and Hell are Guild in the game Requiem Momento Mori

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to get in the shopping car?

Go down 
3 posters

What's the best item you can get from Item Mall?
Item Reduction Tool
What to get in the shopping car? I_vote_lcap40%What to get in the shopping car? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Personal Pet
What to get in the shopping car? I_vote_lcap0%What to get in the shopping car? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Grind Packs
What to get in the shopping car? I_vote_lcap0%What to get in the shopping car? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Costumes
What to get in the shopping car? I_vote_lcap20%What to get in the shopping car? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Skill Reset
What to get in the shopping car? I_vote_lcap40%What to get in the shopping car? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Mount
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
BathoryLord

BathoryLord

What to get in the shopping car? Empty
PostSubject: What to get in the shopping car?   What to get in the shopping car? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Just wanted to know what items do the guild members prefer from the item mall, right now I'm not sure about getting a pet... (you can choose more than one item) please share your experience and vote! My Favorites are costumes and item reduction tool, cheap and very handy.
Back to top Go down
Queenstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to get in the shopping car?   What to get in the shopping car? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Well for me it depends =P

If your character build is bad i would go for skill reset if it already is good you should use some items that might give ya more exp =P

and if your really low on cash u should go for the reduction tool =P but i can reduct for ya if you want! just catch me in game =)
Back to top Go down
http://heavenandhell.heavenforum.com
Luneris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to get in the shopping car?   What to get in the shopping car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:40 am

Skill reset its the best because if u failed with your build its only way to fix it. Also item reduction is very handy but i never had it Razz
I would choose also simple exp scroll not whole grind pack.

Also pet can be good if you aoe like crazy because picking those drops take some time but it cost a lot.
Back to top Go down
Queenstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to get in the shopping car?   What to get in the shopping car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:53 am

True... when u aoe alot u should get a pet XD Saves ya ALOT of time
Back to top Go down
http://heavenandhell.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to get in the shopping car?   What to get in the shopping car? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to get in the shopping car?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heaven and Hell :: Requiem:Memento Mori :: Tips and tricks-
Jump to: